Searching online with EasySearch
If you use search engines like Google, then by using Easy Fundraising’s “EasySearch” instead you will be raising a few pence every time and it will soon add up! If you search just ten times a day than you could generate £20 over a year. You can even add the search engine to your browser. Just follow this link
or use this search box…
Shopping online with Easy Fundraising
If you buy just about anything online, you can raise funds for Putney Town by shopping via the Easy Fundraising website. They have a directory of online retailers selling everything from books and DVD’s to car and home insurance. There are over 2000 retailers listed and PTRC will receive up to 15% of anything you spend online - the donations are shown clearly on the site. To start raising money, follow the link below. Detailed instructions showing how easy it is to register and search are shown below.
How to register with Easy Fundraising
If you haven’t used Easy Fundraising before, you will need to register on the site so they know which organisation you are supporting.
1. Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ptrc and click on the register link (circled in green in the screen shot below)
2. Complete your registration details, making sure Putney Town is shown as your chosen organisation.
3. Once you have registered, you can search for retailers using the search box or directory on the left side of the site.
4. Then just follow the link to the retailers site by clicking on the “Visit Store” link (circled in green in the image below).
5. That’s it! Any purchases you make from the retailer will be raising money for Putney Town. Thank you!
Share with your friends and family
Anybody can start raising funds for Putney Town for free, so do send them the link to this page and encourage them to support us too.